- Respond to client requests, and troubleshooting issues as they arise
- Preventative maintenance of computer technology for clients
- Maintain accurate documentation of system specifications
- Compose project quotes, timelines, and budget plans
- Educate clients on relevant changes in technology
- Excellent problem-solving ability: must be able to efficiently analyze an issue and make appropriate recommendations on how to proceed
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Superb written and interpersonal communications skills—relationship building with our clients is essential
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to prioritize—understanding the bigger picture for both the client and the business
- Professional IT experience preferred
- Familiarity with core concepts of Mobile Device Management, VoIP, Cloud storage, small group shared file services.
- Experience deploying and maintaining Firewalls, Switches, Wireless devices, and other networking components.
- Experience with Synology branded equipment a plus
Salary – $50-75K based on experience
Benefits – 401(k), Fitness Allowance, Continuing Education Allowance, Professional Development.
Fully Remote. If you live in NYC, NJ, Des Moines, Miami possible onsite clients, light travel possible.